Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A FEW TESTIMONIALS ABOUT KHURAIRA'S AIRBRUSH TECHNIQUE AND AGE-CONTROL PRODUCTS



"I met Khuraira in the fall of 2004, after being put in touch with her by a Saks Fifth Avenue agent. Khuraira fit me into her busy schedule for a trial session. In which she paid close attention to the look I wanted for my wedding day - something simple, pretty and still very much 'me'. Khuraira humored me by trying out different looks for my eyes, and came up with a color for my lips that I loved (and am still using).

On my wedding day, she was prompt and surprised me by showing up at my hotel suite with an air-brush applicator. I was skeptical, at first, of having my makeup applied by a machine, but ended up loving the way the makeup looked and felt. I don't think I made it to the bathroom more than once during my wedding day and when I checked my makeup, it looked as thought it had just been done. Khuraira also made my mother and bridesmaids look stunning and provided lots of handy samples for touch-ups. She is a bride's dream."
Allison Van Dusen


"Thank you so much for making me look beautiful on my special day. Everybody loved the way I looked. My skin looked flawless. Although I have very uneven skin and sometimes apply a ton of makeup to fix it, the way you did it, it felt like I had nothing on. The airbrush makeup stayed on for more than 12 hours after all that dancing. Amazing!!! You made my day!!!"
Elizabeth


“I don’t let anything touch my skin unless I know for sure it’s the best of the best. I started using Armani’ s makeup because the media said it was the best. I have been addicted to Khuraira’s airbrush makeup for quite some time now. I can’t do without specially when I have to socialize with Holywood’s A- listers. I knew Khuraira was a perfectionist but I did not quite expect her to create a product as amazing as her age-control makeup, something that will make me throw my Armani in a trash can..”
Wendy Federman, Alpine, NJ

“For all the women, who is who in New Jersey Khuraira has become a household name. I went to her boutique carrying in my purse this thing called bare minerals that made me look like I was wearing chalk. I was using Trish McEvoy products then I fell for the hype from watching an infomercial on T about bare minerals. When Khuraira made me try her age-control products, I looked at myself in the mirror, I could not believe it was me. I have never looked so beautiful, so radiant and so young. As I walked out of the boutique all the bare minerals stuff landed in the garbage can just outside of her door. I am just so blessed to have met Khuraira”
Vicky Quin, Englewood Cliffs, NJ

“Sometimes I wonder whether Khuraira really realizes how great an artist she is. I wonder whether she knows how deep an impact and how great a change she is making in the lives of women from saddle River to Alpine, from Englewood Cliffs to Demarest through Cresskill. The addiction started with her airbrush makeup, now it is her age-control makeup line and all my girls are in love Khuraira’s products ….Bye bye Laura Mercier”
Jodie Epstein , Alpine, NJ

“If Khuraira was getting paid a dime for each compliment her clients get from her airbrush masterwork, she would have retired by now. Then again she would not have because she just has an uncommon passion for what she does. She is simply the best in every sense.”
Elise Stern, Demarest, NJ

“Khuraira has a number of clients who appear in magazines and television interviews, so their makeup has to be perfect. I praise Khuraira’s expertise and new makeup line. As a professional speaker, I have worked with many makeup artists, but none as delightful and talented as Khuraira. She has a genuine love of the artistry and her makeup gives a flawless finish, even in television close ups. Khuraira is one of the few makeup artist that can really make you look younger and more vibrant.”
Hilary Viders, Englewood, NJ

“I am an office manager for my husband’s practice. I wear the age-control product. This is a quick one-step process. The makeup is smooth and soft and natural and easy to apply. Being it is skincare and makeup in one, it gives me a light reflective effect. I love coming to this Tenafly 5th avenue style boutique when I am going to all my social events.”
Lori Kopelman, Englewood, NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment