Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Flawless Skin with Airbrush Makeup

How to get flawless-looking skin, short of great genes or extreme youth?

Khuraira has the answer: Airbrush Makeup. The technique, a staple of the enter­tainment makeup field, works like this: Custom-blended foundation is pushed through a tiny airbrush nozzle by condensed air. The fine spray of tiny makeup dots rests on top of the skin, rather than penetrating, creating a smooth and natural look that lasts up to 12 hours.

Testimonials about Airbrush makeup:

Love it! It looks flawless and every imperfection is gone. And it's so long lasting. I can be dripping wet from dancing all night, but my makeup will still be the same as when I left home. I felt like a cover girl, and my husband and friends love it too. Debbie Satnick, in BC magazine.

It didn't feel like I had anything on. It wasn't cakey or heavy and looked very natural. If you have a formal event to go to, this is definitely the way to go. I danced from 7 p.m. to midnight then went into New York City and the makeup was still onat 4 a.m. the next morning. It's awesome! Danielle Dinelli, in BC Magazine.

Except for the occasional mascara or lipstick, I don 't ever wear makeup. It makes me feel like someone I am not. I had my eyes done and it was amazing. I didn 't look like I had makeup on, but the lines around my eyes disappeared so I just looked younger and refreshed. I couldn't believe it! I almost had an accident while driving because I kept looking at myself. I looked so good! I even went to visit an old boyfriend so he could see me. I loved it. Sally Ann DeNaro, in BC Magazine.

Once you do it, you won't want to go back, I have had my makeup professionally done about 30 times and airbrush about six times now, and I am hooked on air brush makeup . Because of my husband's work, we attend a lot of charity and black tie affairs. Sometimes, I'll have a function at night and I get the airbrushing done in the morning; there's no problem that it won't last up to about 14 hours. It looks poreless, and gives you a gorgeous finish that's like something out of a magazine." Leslie Alberti in BC magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment