Thursday, April 15, 2010

Makeup for Bar or Bat Mitzvah

Khuraira and her team understand how important an event a Bar or Bat Mitzvah is. Everything is meant to be memorable, and makeup is no exception. This attitude is reflected in the special care and expertise they provide their clients during the occasion. Moreover, after catering to countless families in Bergen County and beyond, they have acquired an experience that allows them more than anyone in the industry to make the event flawless and stress-free. They will travel to the client’s desired location

Testimonials

"I thought I had done it all and tried all of them until I met Khuraira. There is absolutely no one in the makeup industry with as much dedication, talent and human understanding as her. Khuraira and her team made my daughter's Bat Mitzvah one of the most memorable events of our family. My advice to you, don't risk such a special family event with an unknown. Go straight for the best: Khuraira and her team". >Michelle Sweetwood, Cresskill, NJ.


"When you are preparing an event so important to your family as a Bar Mitzvah, you cannot afford to compromise. You need someone with the talent, expertise, experience and patience of Khuraira... She takes all the stress off your shoulders. Moreover I have never gotten so many compliments in my life as I did on my daughter's Bat Mitzvah... Khuraira's airbrush makeup is flawless, and lasts and lasts… Love it." Renee Bernstein,Fort Lee, NJ.

"I don't think there is any surprise why every family in Bergen County and beyond wants its Bar/Bat Mitzvah catered to by Khuraira and her team. What makes Khuraira so successful is not just her uncommon talent, but her humility and her ability to listen not only to your words, but to your emotions. Exactly what you need when dealing with an event as important to your family as a Bar/Bat Mitzvah. She made my son's Bar Mitzvah so memorable. If your Bar/Bat Mitzvah means as much to you as it should, join the club: Club Khuraira."Wendy Federman,
Alpine, NJ.

"Every magazine I read, there was Khuraira's work. Everywhere I went, everyone raved about her. I knew she was good. When I talked to her on the phone, she was so humble despite her reassuring expertise. After my makeup trial with her for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah, I really understood what all the buzz was about. For my Daughter's Bat Mitzvah she made everything so easy and stress-free; all eyes were on me all evening. Khuraira's airbrush makeup… For any important event in your life, you have got to have it".Karen Aboodi, Tenafly, NJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment